5.10.2008

red

in honor of my new-ish template colors.

i know it's not tuesday or thursday, but it's TMI time. remember the beet greens i savored? well, i roasted the beets for throwing on top of salad later this week. i ate them yesterday. my poo this morning was red. i am one of those people that avoids eye contact with the poo while flushing, but today i caught a glimpse of red out of the corner of my eye. horrified that it might be blood, i looked (AHHH!). nope, it was literally beet red. whew.

why the hell am i yellow and red all over? besides the fact that i'm obviously conflicted over whether i'm a yukon gold or red potato. i love me some wine. i can't really tell the difference in quality via taste only yet as my palate isn't that discerning. however, if i get a headache after 2 glasses, i know it's not the best stuff. if i get a headache after 1 glass, i know it's damn cheap (like 2 buck chuck). if i don't get a headache at all, i know it's of the $50 per bottle and up variety. after one glass, i am red and splotchy. good thing my complexion is on the tanner side.

8 comments:

  1. I may be your lone reader who will love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the thought of poo in my head, so I had to skim through this entry. As I do your other TMI entries. Sorry. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto Jane. I dunno what to say even though I read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ewwwwww!! lol! Btw - so if you love you some wine, based on what you said, what is the best cheap wine you've had? I am learning to like white wine, actually, even though historically I hate wine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not a real week without a poo story from the tater.

    ReplyDelete
  6. red wine is so much yummier than the white variety. :) sorry the beets did a number on your GI tract. oops!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm jealous that you have colored poo. My poo is boring. Hmph.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this post made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete

comments are tasty!