1.25.2008

my big fat greek yogurt

a and i had a lively discussion about creamy yogurts the other day. shortly thereafter, i found my new favorite:
yes, it's full fat. yes, it's creamy, tart, and delicious. yes, the fig adds just the right amount of natural sweetness without sugar, and the fig is fully blended in! down with fruit on the bottom...boo! however, some of the fig bits are a bit hard. just be sure to chew thoroughly yet not too hard lest you chip a tooth. no, i will not be returning to their honey flavor. i'll just eat fage 0% or 2% plain greek yogurt with real honey drizzled on top, if i'm in a really tart mood.

10 comments:

  1. Hmm. I'm a little wary. I'm scared of full fat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like fruit on the bottom either. It scares me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the full fat fig yogurt at TJs has hard bits, too. I wasn't a fan;(

    but the other flavors are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep buying greek yogurt from TJ's but letting it spoil before I get a chance to eat it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, damnit Tater!
    I need some pictures. Stop teasin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE greek yogurt!!!!! the one they carry at the trader joes here you can also buy in honey or pomegranate and they are awesome. i have never seen the one here in mn that you have pictured on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will have to try. Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i might give it a whirl, sounds interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love you, but i just hurled at that entire description. :X

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like fruit on the bottom. It's like a little treasure hunt before the yogurty goodness.

    ReplyDelete

comments are tasty!