but i can sit at home and in my PJs all day while doing all of the above. for now. which is awesome.
random, current thoughts:
- i am exhuasted. still. i've been sleeping pretty well and a lot for the past week. dr. maas was right in psych 101. you can never make up for sleep debt.
- bear loves me. i love the bear.
- tonight, i had yogurtland. and newcastle. happy potato.
- i really want a puppy. but i really don't. because we'd be violating the lease of this cute (if musty) bungalow. because i'd be a horrible dog mom. because, quite frankly, i don't want the responsibility of caring for another living thing right now. i can barely care for myself. luckily, the bear is a self-sufficient adult.
- we have two weddings this summer! yay! it's been a local wedding drought up in the potatobear household for awhile. i love weddings. still.
- i still feel shitty about myself and don't love me that much. this past school year has taken a big toll on my self-image and confidence. just when i was finally starting to "peer inside yourself/you take the things you like/and try to love the things you don't" (thanks, regina) starting from my mid-twenties.
- by the way...how did late twenties and thirty-really-soon creep up on me so fast? probably while i was so obsessed with schoolwork i wasn't looking.
- but the bear loves me. my friends love me. even if i'm not on super fantabulous terms with my family right now, they love me. and i love them all. and will be able to love them all better soon...once i can love me again.
- i miss blogging.
- i miss really cooking/baking.
- i need to exercise this summer. like really this time, not just the last 2-3 weeks of it.
- i was gonna blog my toronto field trip. but i only have photos of buildings. and food. not many of people. oops.
- i want to travel to far away places. badly. but can't.
- forgot how nice low-key days just sitting at home with the bear can be. even if it makes us old farts.
- tired. bedtime.