anyway, my long, mundane list:
- went into office on westside.
- got breakfast/coffee.
- dropped by vasey's (south bay) to pick up bridesmaid dresses.
- met with client in orange county.
- did the gas/bank/target/trader joe's runs in amazingly little time (the bear has been fending for himself for the past month or so in terms of groceries, and the fridge was rather bleak).
- dropped my absentee ballot in the mail (yay! i voted this time! i'm a bad citizen.)
- met up with boba to get bridesmaid dresses altered. we were delighted by the reasonable alterations quotes.
- ate lunch with boba.
- returned some stuff from the shower we threw for vasey last weekend to moskatel's downtown.
- went to school--cleaned up my desk/studio area, started research for paper, helped guys working on our major group project (like the whole class/year is one big fat group for this), caught up with freckles, started work on another assignment.
- met with the bear, dj dech+v, and their friends for v's 30th bday. so good to see them again. they so need to move back from seattle. we dined on thai food while listening to the thai elvis. they moved onto drinks in hollywood and late night eats at denny's.
- i moved onto going back to school where our annual halloween party was raging. no, i didn't go to the party. i went back to help on the group project.
and yes, i hate group projects. especially when the group is 55 people or so. poor vanboy got volunteered to spearhead the operation and hasn't slept much. lucky for him, his vanbed isn't too far from our studio (in the parking lot). a handful of us have been working non-stop on this group project, neglecting our own work for other classes which all happen to have something due early this week. wah wah wah wahmbulance. if/when we finish this (hopefully by its due date of tomorrow), i'm thinking it'll turn out pretty kickass.
lots of photos of funny, random things, but no time for uploads! perhaps one day i will post, when i no longer remember what any of them are.
sorry for the no comments. i think my google reader may break soon from the sheer number of unread entries. i haven't read in weeks.
ok, back to work!