5.15.2008

GTA better than real life?

first, a correction. the bear found the snoopy nail clipper. i didn't. ever my hero.

so GTA IV.
the radio stations that you hear when in the cars you stole are pretty cool. yeah, so they loop the same 10 or so songs each, but they're good songs. and their talk radio is disturbing but so hilarious. it even approaches well-done satire at times.

the bear (or shall i call him nico?) has acquired, in various shady ways, a few living spaces. can i say that they're all pretty freakin nice? the one with a roof deck, complete with outdoor fire pit, looks pretty close to an outdoor lounge space i recently designed for a project. in reality, we own no property, much less a handful of awesome ones. most of the bear's properties are modern to contemporary in design, too. i think i may need to take screenshots somehow, to show off our fancy pads.

but then again, living a life of crime or being married to someone who is would stress me out so badly i'd probably be dead already. plus i am so not slick nor am i street smart, so i think i'd be dead for sure. that mean i wouldn't be able to enjoy the radio or the apartments/lofts/houses.

ahh, the route home is not longer ALL RED on my google maps traffic. au revoir!

11 comments:

  1. This GTA thing is starting to sound cooler and cooler...
    God, I sound like an old woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine Tater as a GTA player :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so with Winnie on this one. And the fact that its GTA IV makes me believe that she has already mastered GTA I-III which is actually a little scary when you think about it....

    ReplyDelete
  4. another correction.

    i don't play GTA. i just watch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep Mr. FGD's playing GTA under wraps. I can't believe you talk about it in public (whispering).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live by google maps traffic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This whole blog entry was Greek to me. But I still <3 you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hubs played i think GTA III for a bit and i loved watching him. don't enjoying playing myself, but i can easily get involved in the game. nice to know i'm not the only one that falls into this category.

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay, seriously, i never knew GTA was so complex. but we already know i AM an old woman.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember when my dad let Lil Man play GTA behind my back and got ratted out by him. That is my only GTA experience so I have no idea what fanciness abounds in GTA IV properties or radio stations. ;)

    ReplyDelete

comments are tasty!