5.19.2008

d-day done

it is finished. kind of. boss was truly surprised. i'm not allowed to tell my co-worker yet, but can i tell you, my readers? i guess it's pretty obvious by this point in the post anyway.

thanks for all the good thoughts. it went pretty well, i guess. i'll know how well in the near future. now it's time to do some last minute cramming since tonight is cooler.

now, random picture time. i may have to make this weemee into my profile photo net-wide.
apparently, i bore the bear.

13 comments:

  1. I actually quite enjoy d-days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God these little things are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is too cute.

    yay for d-day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm...I actually think you're a lot cuter than your weemee, and a lot less morose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the WeeMee. I'm going to make one of my own.

    Anyway, congrats! I have a good idea what I'm congratulating you on, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm clueless but I am happy that you're happy. =) Love weemee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dunno, you look kinda bored yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Weemee = cute. D-day = awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you going to work at Hooters now?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'll bet you're glad to finally be done with it, no?

    ReplyDelete
  11. PS - I forgot to say that I love how you doctored her to have asian eyes.

    ReplyDelete

comments are tasty!