- you get all new plastic, which means you get to cut up all your old ones. if you're like me and enjoy the noise of scissors snip-snap-snipping, this is a very fun time indeed.
- you get to reinvent your signature. my old one was craptastic thanks to my 16-year old self who didn't think to practice it before getting her driver's license. my new one is a lot cuter.
- attention whores like me love the random comments/emails it garners at work. "oh!!! did you get married??? when? congrats! i bet you were a beautiful bride." why, yes i was, thank you. i have 1,000+ photos to prove it, if you'd like to see all of the proofs. ;)
- every time i see it on paper, it reminds me that the bear and i are family now. awwwww. [half gagging, half wallowing in awww-ness.]
- the new last name is so much cuter than the old, and it's fun to say. ok, so i know this doesn't apply to every case.
speaking of weddings, our parents went gaga over the simple parent albums i made them for christmas. feel free to recycle. i think i forgot to take photos of them before wrapping them, though. :( bad, picture-less potato. more on our holiday festivities to come.