halfway to another weekend.
hoping reminiscing about [my low-key, rather boring to some but relaxing to me] last weekend will make the next come faster.
- stayed in with a great bottle of wine, thank you cards, and the cuddly bear.
- worked on a side project of sorts that will be taking up all my spare time for the next month.
- worked on side project again.
- got a library card. checked something out for the first time in years.
- had a lunch of soba + oyako-don combo at mitsuwa. iced green tea matcha topped it off. i resisted "grocery shopping" as i knew i'd just come out with tons of pocky & co.
- went to fry's. not my favorite place, but i perused hair magazines while bear + friend looked at all the boy stuff. i'm itching for a post-wedding chop. i'm tempted to go pixie but doubt i can pull it off. suggestions?
- enjoyed a smoothie from juice it up. jamba juice and robek's kicks juice it up's butt.
- went to church with the in-laws at the bear's childhood church.
- ate a yummy thai food lunch there.
- picked up our marriage license from the in-laws'. it's official! now to change my name [grumble, grumble].
- stocked up at bevmo's 5 cent sale. yay for cheap wine!