Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Web designer. I only know very basic HTML, and barely the basics of Dreamweaver/Go Live/FrontPage. Go figure.
2. Data entry for a survey of 9/11 firefighters.
3. Office b*tch. I've had a few of these types of jobs, but the best was when I was a temp who happened to be covering for the office manager (6 week vacation), receptionist (quit very soon after i was hired), word processor (6 week medical leave), accounts payable (also quit around the time i was hired), and data entry person (had a baby and was on indefinite maternity leave) all at once for a medium-sized company.
4. IT guy. I helped move eMachines' offices once upon a time. I carried huge monitors and re-attached peoples' peripherals to their computers.
Four movies I can watch over and over and over:
1. Sabrina [the Audrey Hepburn version]
2. Love Actually
3. Tie between Clueless and Legally Blonde
4. The Usual Suspects
Four TV shows I like to watch:
3. Top Chef
4. The Office
Four places I have vacationed:
1. Sint Maarten/Saint Martin
3. Hong Kong
4. Western Canada
Four of my favorite dishes:
2. Spicy lad nah
3. Anything involving garlic + potatoes.
4. Gye jjigae [crab stew/casserole/hot pot]. You have to use a female crab for this one.
Four websites I visit daily:
Four places I would rather be:
1. In bed.
2. Eating excellent gnocchi in an outdoor living room in Napa with a good glass of wine.
3. Putting the last of the laundry away. Because that would mean I have clothes to wear, without having wasted time actually doing laundry.
4. In a hammock in some beachy place I have yet to visit - Tahiti, Bora Bora, Costa Rica, Canary Islands, Turks & Caicos, Thailand, the list goes on...
Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. A Hag with a Big Bag. Because I want to jump in her big bag and eat where she does.
2. weatherjen. We both braved Upstate New York, although at different times.
3. Confessions of the Pink Obsessed. Because I can now see her blog in its full, pink glory thanks to my new monitor cable.
4. Confessions of a Wifezilla. Because she kills plants almost as quickly as I do.