8.12.2010

busy busy

lots to blog, no time to blog it.

i was gonna do a quickie "happy anniversary to the bear!" post, but i got home late that night, and the computer i was surfing on didn't have any pictures of us on it (or any personal pictures, for that matter). so happy belated anniversary, bear! i can't believe it's been three years! thanks for your love, patience, and hard work. i love you with all my heart.

work is keeping me pretty busy. winnie even made me a spreadsheet to help me keep track of my responsibilities. note that this only keeps track of currently active jobs. i do have a freelance job or two that is not listed because they're on hold for now.

[redaction brought to you by today's color: chartreuse!]

oh, and here's my current happy song.

so summery, so carefree, so chartreuse, so...happy. :)

ok, my new goal is one "real" blog post before school starts up again in less than a month (!).

4 comments:

  1. As Janet Jackson would say, "Miss you much."

    Haven't forgotten about the strap. I have simply been lazy and remiss. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Yay for spreadsheets! Happy anniversary to you and the bear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe the monkey didn't send you the freaking camera strap yet! What a bitch!

    Hee hee. Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated anniversary!! So good to see you last weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

comments are tasty!